Work Opportunities at Atlas
Directory of Technology
Atlas seeks an individual who can create value by improving information technology tools used internally, and by leading the organization to be more innovative in how it provides service to its customers.
Atlas is dedicated to strengthening a worldwide network for free-market think tanks. It is increasingly engaged in enhancing the network effects of communication among its partners, and in providing training programs online.
- Customizing and maintaining our internal Salesforce database to meet the organization’s internal needs.
- Overseeing improvements in Atlas’s online presence, including the launch of a new Web site for the training program of the Atlas Leadership Academy (a user log-in site, through which our customers can take online training courses and access other materials).
- Improving how Atlas makes its online work available via handheld devices.
- Training staff to be adept at using internal systems.
- Overseeing Atlas’s use of online advertising to drive more traffic to its work.
- Speaking to other think tanks’ staffers within Atlas training programs on IT topics
Essential candidate qualities include:
- Strong technical chops
- Demeanor and communication skills necessary to train and work with non-technical staff
- Creativity and vision
- Strong commitment to the principles of limited government, personal responsibility, and free enterprise
- Familiarity with Salesforce preferred
- Programming experience in Ruby on Rails preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
Atlas offers competitive salary and benefits.
Interested candidates should submit the following materials:
- Cover letter detailing salary expectations and an explanation of the applicant’s philosophical interest in the mission of Atlas. Email materials to Claire Kittle, executive director of Talent Market, who is assisting with the search: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview.
If you are interested in working an internship, please contact Kristina Crane at Kristina.Crane@atlasnetwork.org.